Cracknell & Lonergan Architects have a long history of working in a number of areas of environmental heritage. Our work covers consultation, design and restoration.
Our practice is listed as Heritage Architects with the NSW Heritage Office. We have received a number of Awards for our Conservation projects, including The Traveller’s Rest in Parramatta, The Mulwaree Hotel, and the Union Hotel in North Sydney. Our work has been published locally and overseas, and we continue to strive to responsibly work towards the Conservation of the Cultural Significance of the State.
We are currently working as Heritage Consultants on many significant developments, including—
- Holy Cross College, Woollahra
- The Beauchamp Hotel, Darlinghurst
- Jenolan Caves
- Trethaway House, Petersham
- The Columbian Hotel, Darlinghurst
- The Oxford Hotel, Newtown
- Broughton Street Cottage, Woollomoolloo